05 August 2007

on holiday!

Love knowing I don't have to go to work all week. Tomorrow's a holiday, so I'm only taking 4 days off work, but getting a whole week. Now that's smart.

Yesterday I took Jaxon and Gracie to the park. We had fun and I took a ton of photos. Remembered how much I love to take photos and vowed to keep doing it. Been out of that habit lately. Here they are peeking out through the holes in the tube at the playground.





Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.

John Milton

3 comments:

Nicole said...

enjoy your week off girl! you deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

How completely fun Gen...GREAT pics. Love that first one. Makes you really look at it. :)

Anonymous said...

you are on holidays????

how about a road trip?????