24 December 2005

family

it is all about family these days. friends and family. the ones we love.
surround yourself with them, appreciate them, love them back.

i realized today that christmas may have become a bit tainted in our family...and this makes me so so sad. last year things were rough...even though we didn't know why at the time. i would love to be able to turn back the clock sometimes, where things were easier. but i'm going to do my best to remember that things happen for a reason...that trials and tribulations contribute to our lives and our souls and serve to make us better people and/or teach us lessons. i will surround myself with as much love and support as i can. i will take time to do things i enjoy. i will make sure that my son has a great christmas and that he knows he is loved by mum and dad...always no matter what.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gen my dear I wish I lived closer so I could give you a big ol hug and Christmas smooch ;) I am so glad that you have joined my world and I think of you like family!

I hope that you enjoy every second of the holiday, and do what you enjoy :) Go hug those men and then let them you have got to go scrap, dang it!!

Jen said...

Yes. and Yes. How right you are. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Love, J

e said...

you are so right my dear.
hope your christmas was wondeful ;)
xe

e said...

that should say wondeRful ;)
heehee...
xxe

Anonymous said...

Hey Gen! Poppin' in to catch up on your bloga bloga and say Happy HOlidays! Love your exciting Fontwerks news- Kah-mei's lucky to have ya- you totally rock!

Hope your day was a happy Xmas one! hugs -R

gabbyfek said...

hope you had such a wonderful holiday, my sweet g.....
happier and sweeter.
b/c you are so loved.
and you love your son and husband so very much....
xoxo,
g

Anonymous said...

i love your deep thoughts!!!!
how is it that you're so young yet so wise?
i love that about you gen,
you have an old soul!
love you sweetie!!!!