29 November 2005

He's hoooooome!!!!!!!!!

Yipee!!!
Yaaay!!!
Wooooo-hooooooo!

My baby is home. Home safe and sound.

Here's how it went down:

I was sitting at my friend's house, who also happens to be a neighbour.
We've been spending a lot of time there - Jaxon and her son Carmichael play, and me and Colleen play :)
Ding-dong! The doorbell sounds.
We all (there was another neighbour/friend there too) shut up and get bug-eyed because we happened to be talking about some hush-hush co-op stuff and thought we might have been busted (could they hear us through the door???).
Colleen aka Coco J opens the door and not a word.
She enters the living room, eyebrows raised.
Walking behind her....
MY HUSBAND!!!!!
HOLDING A HUGE BOUQUET OF FLOWERS :)
He had put his finger up to his lips when she opened the door, letting her know not to let on.
What an awesome man. What a great surprise.

Yep, I cried.
Tears of joy.

8 comments:

gabbyfek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my dear G2.
this makes me teary with happiness FOR you...
:)
hurray!
xox,
g

Nicole said...

Finally!!!! Gen so utterly excited for you all! How sweet of him to come bearing flowers!:)

Erin said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
i'm on the verge of crying too!
i'm so happy for you.
enjoy that sweet man of yours!!!!

Missy said...

hooorrrraaaayyyy!!!!!
oh my goodness I feel like MY HUSBAND came home. I am so so so very happy for you!!! Have fun :)

erika said...

AHHHHHH!!! I LOVE THAT!
SO happy for you ;)
xe

April said...

*sigh*

this makes me so happy. so happy for you. so happy that you shared. so happy hes HOME.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen said...

Oh sweetums....what WONDERFUL news. And how extremely sweet of him. So glad for you...so glad. Now get off the compy and go properly welcome him. :)

Renee said...

YAY!!!!!!!! :)
So excited for you guys!
And for me too...we can scrap together again! LOL!

Seriously, so so happy for the 3 of you!