21 November 2006

getting better

Disco glow in the dark bowling was super fun. I wish I had known it was glow in the dark...I would have worn white. We had to wait about an hour and a half before we got a lane (who knew that bowling was like night-clubbing for teenagers!?) but that gave us a chance to chill in the pub and *gasp* talk. It was quite funny, actually, two couples with small children trying to figure out what, besides their children, to talk about on a double date. We managed :)

The stupid Saturday incident won't fully escape my brain. I've been dealing with the co-op Board and the lawyer and hopefully (it would be nice if they'd actually call me back) the police. On one hand, I just want it all to be over with and forgotten about, but on the other hand, I'm glad to be proactive in helping myself. I don't want to pour too much energy in, that's for sure. However, the more people I talk to, the more encouragement I hear to follow through and charge him. We'll see... Anyway, it's still ongoing...thank you for leaving comments and words of encouragement. That's what keeps me strong...the people in my life being supportive and encouraging.

Lil Jax is sick with a cold. D thinks he's getting it. JOY.

Our water is not safe to drink, wash food with, or brush our teeth with. Last week we had major rainstorms and the water treatment plants became overwhelmed due to all the sediment churned up by floods. Two mornings in a row, I've brushed my teeth with the water. Just completely forgot. Creature of habit. I hope I don't die.

1 comment:

gabbyfek said...

oh sweetness.
you's gots lots on your mind.
wish i could be there to distract you... and eat sushi. and drop it on the floor.
love you.
LOTS.
xooxox,
g